Saturday, May 14, 2005

represent, represent!

represent, represent!

[ale]

Thought I'd drop a quick note on you's peeps. Thanks in part to Lee Bermejo I recently decided to get some art representation. Mark Hay will be dishing out my madness from here on out. If you get the chance check out his website, www.splashpageart.com. He has a great roster of guys including the aforementioned Bermejo, Jock, Tim Bradstreet, Cliff Chiang, and a slew of other great artists. Up above is a little jam piece, me and Boymejo jammed on for some guy back at the Big Apple Con in 2003.

-a
"talkin #^$***' Lee!" PSHOO!PSHOO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice jam piece!

congrats on gettng a new agent. it is good in a sense that you won't have to deal with fans asking for discounts on your art (oh my god! what am i saying?!)

Fogger said...

DAMN!

Ale commissions!

AND ME WITHOUT ANY $!

CURSE YOU. RICHARDS!

...


...

Sorry, I'm all better now.