Monday, July 11, 2005

SMAAAAASH!!!!


SMAAAAASH!!!!
Originally uploaded by Gelatomettista2.
...here ya' go! I am posting this for Scott Iwahashi, and since he refuses to write something 'cause he's in 'zombie-mode,' heheh, not really, he's actually trusting me to post it for him, so I'll type some nonsense instead

(^_^)

This little ditty here is one of Scott's 'quick paintings' ...bastard!!! he's done a few more, just for sh#ts and giggles, and it would be a shame not to post 'em for y'alls to see.

we'll be postin' some more as we approach Comic-Con.

peace out' and enjoy :)

Carlos D'Anda (posting for Scott Iwa')

3 comments:

Jason said...

Nice work on the Hulk piece Scott. What kind of paint?

DC said...

So very nice! Yes, what type of paint? I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to color and what not. Just got myself a Wacom Tablet, so I hope to be diving into colors a bit more now with Corel Paint or Photoshop.

mic? said...

Vurry nice, Scott! The looseness on the right arm in particular looks great and evokes movement well. Looks like a blur, which effectively contrasts w/ the tight head. More, please! :]

Peace...