Tuesday, October 07, 2008

more e bay madness

entry Rich

Hey I just wanted to post a little note to let anyone who may be interested know I have a few more e bay auctions this week( 5 day auctions all ending Thursday afternoon/ night)

There's some really nice old school Wildstorm and Image art and a few things I did a year or so back as well (ALBION art with artist Shane Oakley and some Skyerunner work)

so what we've got is: 3 very nice Jeff Rebner Cybernary pages, Some Grifter series 2 art from penciler Michael Ryan, some really cool Carlos Barberi Gen 13 art, a Humberto Ramos Out There page, 2 great Shane Oakley ALBION pages, 2 very nice Skyerunner pages from Ale Garza and finally...a Search for Ray Palmer (issue number 1) pages from Angel Unzueta/

I started all the auctions with a $19.99 opening bid and NO reserve...so there's a nice opportunity to get some cool original comic art, without completely depleting your bank account.

:)

best of luck~!

ricH. (Richard Friend)

Link:

rich e bay

(all the individual scans on e bay are much larger)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

incredible artwork! I wish I had known they were going on ebay!