Monday, December 01, 2008

Kirby - New Zealand

[Eddy]

Hope everyone had a great weekend with Turkey day and all the shopping on Black Friday or as I like to call it, HD Friday!

Above, are more sketches from the recent New Zealand show where JJ was really in his groove doing sketch after sketch for fans! My favorite's the Harley Quinn sketch, but I also like how a fan asked for a self-portrait of JJ, just because they liked meeting him!

Back on the food tip, JJ introduced me to all of the different meat pies in New Zealand too, which we ate every day we were there. Mmm, meat pies...

11 comments:

Ian Navarro said...

Wicked sketches...my fav would have to be the mini Wonder Women and Batman!

- ian

Anonymous said...

SOUNDWAVE SUPERIOR. SUPERHEROES INFERIOR.

Spider42 said...

absolutely amazing artwork!
I agree though, the one of Harley is definately one of the best out of the lot and other then that the kitty pryde one and the baby bats and ww one were great!
cheers!

fab said...

love it!!!
GREAT ARTWORK!
keep it coming!

dENIS
www.fabartblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow! those sketches are gorgeous! love the bats & WW and harley. no i love every bit. how much to commission a sketch?

mic? said...

Oh mang... all those are chick-magnetic cute. Hands down fresh and clean as always.

Harley looks like she's reachin' for an off-panel meat pie.

Peace.

Moses said...

shamelessly fresh as always ;)

Dylan said...

Harley is definitely my fav out of that batch! Really like that one. Would love to throw some colors down on that one!

Anonymous said...

Dude is really cute and clen your creations. Cool

superdre said...

I came for the Templesmith.
I stayed cause of the Kirby.

coskunlar vinc said...

absolutely amazing artwork!