Friday, April 03, 2009

Old School Cartoons

[Nuñez]

Hello everyone, every so often here at the studio we have conversations about all the old school cartoons we all grew up with. Cartoons from Silverhawks to Tigersharks and how bada$$ the opening credits and the first episodes were.

I have always been a turtles fan so I decided to do a piece on our green friends. I have been trying to keep my shapes and silhouettes a lot simpler so this piece was interesting and fun to do.

Peace out y'allz

5 comments:

Brandon O'Donnell said...

Awesome. This reminds me of first grade, spending every recess drawing Ninja Turtles.

Captliu said...

Thundercats, He-Man, Mask, Super Friends, Transformers... who doesn't miss these great cartoons.

Scoop de Doop said...

SOOOOO sick. lol, I love TMNT.

great work, mang.

mic? said...

Kick-@$$!!

I've always been partial to the Bionic Six. Personal fave!

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, indeed. And you're very consistent, aren't you?

---
-Spock!Mesa Boogie Yourself, ESP Man!